Im sure many people consider that violence is in itself the strongest
form of bad publicity.

There are those who genuinely believe in a cause but resort to actions
that hamper the cause.

There is also the concept of the Agent Provocateurs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

The state, as the only entity which has 'the legitimate right to
commit violence', finds it rather easy to deal with opponents who
resort to violence, it makes it so easy to crush and discredit the
opponents.

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>