Snapz Pro is what you want. Definitely worth the $70. I use it all the time.
It lets you adjust frame rate, capture size, save in multiple file formats,
has hotkey quick launch. It is a needed tool in the arsenal of the web video
masher upper. If the video can be displayed on your screen, Snapz Pro can
capture it.

-eddie