As Cheryl describes, the Pixelodeon DVDs already exist.  Is there any
chance they could be bittorrented, or put on SpinXpress, so they could
be downloaded & burned?  I'd love to screen them at the coffee shop!

Here's an idea: I can switch between the dvd and a laptop feed to the
projector; start a blogtv.com show, and invite the content creator to
virtually attend the screening, and answer questions from the audience!

Adam
cafn8ed.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Speaking of trading DVDs and "Pixelodeon to go" - the Pixelodeon DVDs
> of the curated sessions already exist. There actually *could* be a
> Pixelodeon to go if the organizers were amenable. Why do all that
> downloading/editing/authoring again when it's been done? Of course do
> it for your own curated session if you want, but, would it be possible
> to use what's been done? My local microcinema "No Festival Required"
> would probably be game for one or two of the Pixelodeon sessions. They
> would probably love a month off from gathering the material themselves.
>
> Cheryl
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi"
> <michaelverdi@> wrote:
> >
> > What might be cooler, but more work, is to do a sort-of Pixelodeon
> thing.
> > People curate an hour of videos and either they or someone else
collects
> > high-res versions, edits it together and makes a DVD of it. Then
we can
> > trade DVDs by mail or SpinXpress. And the curator can maybe make an
> > introduction video to put the whole thing in context. It's like
> Pixelodeon
> > to go!
> >
> > - Verdi
> >
> > On 6/20/07, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@> wrote:
> > >
> > >   > Sometime just before Pixelodeon, Ryanne (on twitter or in email)
videoblogger to