I think there might be a way for you to use whatever file type you'd
like for each of the feeds if you base it on "role."  When you upload
the different files for an episode you specify Source or HDTV or
"Portable (iPod)."  I think if you based the feeds off the role, it
would give you a file-type independent feed.

So if you want an HD feed use:

http://www.blip.tv/posts/?user=joshleo&skin=rss&role=HDTV

or for ipod:

http://www.blip.tv/posts/?user=joshleo&skin=rss&role=Portable%20(iPod)