David,

I have a Xacti HD2.  I haven't posted anything with it yet so I can't
show you anything.  I think it's a great camera but the things that
people complain about in general about Xactis are true of the HD2 too.
 The sound quality is pretty poor, however with the HD2 there is an
external mic jack so I am going to look into getting a mic for it.  I
don't think many of the other Xactis have an external mic jack - but I
might be wrong about this.  When people say that it's not proper HD
then I think you have to consider that most 'proper' HD cameras are 4x
as much as this one.  It's easily good enough quality for what I want.

Beth