Well, I've joined, but I'm not toltally sure that group isn't just spam.

I'm all for having more excuses to play with youtube, but honestly, I
think sull is write. Youtube groups, or any group without email based
discussion for that matter is just freaking pointless.   Flickr groups
are about as sucessful as a group can get with out email... and quite
frankly they suck.  Particularly a a forum for discussion... which are
always almost nonexistent.

But... if you post videos there, and chat there, I'll be sure to
friend you... and subscribe... and check your posts... when I remember
to actually go back and visit it that is... once every couple new
moons.

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog
mefeedia.com