So basic social networking like on twitter and facebook.
Just the ability to see who everyone is. The other faces in the crowd.

Simple enough... consider it done.  We've got a critical mass on there
already.

We just need to bug people to join.

So... let's start putting the urls in our sig.

That should do the trick. :)

-Mike