Hi all,

 I recently got an xacti that stores H.264 .mp4 files. However when I import
them into FCE, it gives a two-dialog-box-error if I try to preview the clip
in the viewer (without first taking them to the timeline). (see attached
screenshots).  If I drag them right to the timeline I don't get the error,
but cannot hear the sound until the clips are fully rendered.

 This isn't really a deal breaker, but its (really) annoying to have to drag
a bunch of long clips to the time line and render them all just to find the
bits/clips you wanted.

  Have others seen this, and if so what (if any) workaround /
work-flow-adjustments have you made?

Thanks in advance,
 - Dave

--