Yes that's my point. I really don't understand all the attention
that he got from this group to begin with. He's a link bater and a
troll. He says stupid shit to get attention and that doesn't require
a lot of creativity or skill.

I think we can all agree that certain words are offensive. No need
to give undue attention to those that use them just to get
attention. It's sorta like replying to a spam email, and we all know
not to do that. (I hope!)

The only way to hurt a troll is to ignore it.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com
www.billstreeter.net

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well that attitude would certainly save a lot of time, and would
also
> counteract the fact that this hole thing does seem to be a
deliberate
> publicity stunt, possibly.
>
> But as we've been talking about this on the group for days, I
thought
> Id draw attention to the fact he's finally got round to offering
more
> context, and attacked this group to boot.
>
> Bu yeah personally if Id been the only person who saw his technigga
> video, I doubt Id have mentioned it here, try to resist attention
> seeking behaviour of all kinds, not always easy.
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve Elbows
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Streeter" <bill@>
wrote:

> > Loren who? What are you talking about? Is Loren a group troll or
> > something? What did I miss? Why should we care what this "Loren"
> > that you speak of thinks, says or does? Is he in charge of
> > something? What makes him relevant?
> >
> > Seriously, are we really gonna talk about every fool with an
opinion
> > that says something stupid in a video? Why should we care?
Youtube