Wonderful features, stunning visual design :)

Woo, the videopres features look like a vital set of features that,
combined with vpip and all the other elements, certainly mean this
ShowInaBox is evolving into far more than than a mildly pumped-up
wordpress.

It is more than a tad glorious to see such an open project within this
community. I missed those early days when there were more projects
here on this list that were being thrown together and shared,
something rather lost when things like FireAnt went more closed and
commercial. Now I dont need to slump sadly on a nostalgia cushion, I
can worship at the shrine of ShowInABox and all the fine humans who
have made it happen.

Open Source, its one of the saner ideas humans have had in our
lifetimes, and I sing glorious praise to those who have melded it with
videoblogging for the betterment of all who may want it.

Wow that site is such a great demonstration of the power of a really
strong design to add the final polish to a cool set of features. ++9
on the niceometer.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>