> I just wanted to share my daily vlog with members of the group showing
>  a project just completed in Cambodia. This project began with the
>  Vloggercon t-shirts donated to the Sharing Foundation in Cambodia. Beth
>  Kanter does volunteer work with them, and talked about wanting to bring
>  videoblogging to Cambodia. Actually a total of seven camcorders and ten
>  digital cams were donated to this project. I had assumed that the three
>  Hasbro Vcams I donated were the ones given out at the Camodian bloggers
>  summit, but i was mistaken. Jay Dedman and Ryanne Hodson brought four
>  video cams to the Sharing Foudnation on their recent trip to Cambodia.
>  Beth Kanter acquired three more vcams for the summit where she was
>  doing a presentation. This story is just to show the power of the net
>  and what four individuals can do. We have given these young people in
>  Cambodia the 21st century version of a soapbox to spread the word of
>  their various causes and issues.  So please join me for a cup of coffee.

Doug does this cool thing where he make a short video each week on
Youtube to talk about things he likes. It's doug who found the small
50$ Vcams that we took to Camodia.

Actually, this video is a nice continuation of a story that stated on this list:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggnL-hDLcew
We sent some old Vloggercon t-shirts to some students in Cambodia.
Ryamond, the boy king, said "you should send the cameras instead!".
good idea.

So a series of coincidences happened where we could actually visit
cambodia and give the students the cameras that Doug bought. Beth
Kanter visited right after us and did a whole workshop at a Cambodian
blogging conference.

Now we have some Cambodians videoblogging.
Beth, can you share some of the links?

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com
917 371 6790

**check out the new look: ryanishungry.com**