Hi Jay and Doug and everyone:

Yes, the cameras that I brought over were purchased with money I
raised from my blog doing a personal fundraising campaign!

My documentation of the trip is here:
http://beth.typepad.com/beths_blog/cloggersummit2007/index.html

The campaign page is here
http://cambodiabloggingsummit.wikispaces.com/

To add to the story,  there's been a third video blogger from Cambodia
to start.  And, this guy, Vutha, didn't win one of the cameras!  I
showed they could do the same thing with a cameraphone or digital
camera with a video setting.

Anyway, he needed a little bit a remote tech support, but it is a great start:
http://beth.typepad.com/beths_blog/2007/09/another-cambodi.html

The video blogging workshop curriculum is here:
http://cloggersummit.wikispaces.com/Video+Blogging

The Cambodian Bloggers Summit is here:

--
Beth Kanter
Social Media and Nonprofits: Trainer, Coach, and Consultant