Thats awesome Rob, congratulations on a fine acomplishment. I didn't
really realize that you were doing those weekly. I enjoyed them.

Now given the nature of this project--which is basically creating
new stories out of found footage and naration (for those who don't
know.) I'd be curious to know if you think that you've improved your
editing and story telling skills because of it. I'd also like to
know which piece you found particularly challenging, and which peice
are you most proud of?

Also ... does anyone at the archive know about your project? It
seems that they might be interested.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com