Great work :)
NTH is one of my favourite things.  I urge you all to check it out if
you haven't already.
Funny and inspired and brilliantly written & narrated, all from
archive footage.
Rupert

On 12 Sep 2007, at 16:15, Rob Parrish wrote:

Hey All,

I posted the first Next To Heaven on September 19, 2006, and today I
post the 52nd. A year's-worth of weekly short movies made from
archive.org's public domain footage – pretty impressive, if I do say
so myself. I had a great time making NTH, and I think I learned a
thing or two as well.

Please check it out and if you don't know NTH, you're in luck -- 52
entertaining and/or disturbing videos await you!

http://www.nexttoheaven.net

Rob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional