My sites dont have anything to do with work. However the policy states
that employees are not allowed to have blogs. Nothing further
detailing what type of blog employees are not allowed to have. Just a
blanket statement. I knew that when I signed the policy and agreed to
it. My own fault. I take full responsibility.

I'll have to check that link out once I get home as according to
Websense here at work..."The category "Advocacy Groups" is filtered."

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com