I'll tell you what they're trying to accomplish.

They're trying to make sure that nobody reports on anything explosive
that is not a corporate sponsored journalist.

Media markets have a beautiful mechanism for controlling thought. If
it costs important artificial people profit, it's not going to be
said. If it makes lots of money for the right people it's going to
get wonderful press.

I think the whole idea is to make sure that regular people do not get
the opportunity to expose things that run counter the corporate
agenda. You can try, but be prepared to be treated like Josh Wolf if
things get out of hand. The idea that government should protect a
citizen's freedom of speech is so pre-20th century. The only right a
citizen has to media these days is to pay to consume it.

This definition of journalism is to ensure that the rules of the
market will apply to all news. There will be none of that bullshit
'public interest' crap to have to deal with.

Personally it makes me sick and more than a little frightened. We're
all in for a terrible wake up call.

Cheers,

Ron Watson

On the Web: