Just so you know, after a Twitter inquiry as to whether anyone had tried to
phone, I called Mr. Hudack some time before 7 a.m. EST and the issue was
fixed in minutes.

I've never experienced the kind of problem you describe uploading.

Jan

--
The Faux Press - better than real
http://feeds.feedburner.com/WburgtvFallFilmFest - Fall Film Fest