Using a separate recorder is good anyway for two reasons:

1) You have a backup, in case the sound from your camcorder isn't good

2) If you're filming something longer than the media you're filming
to, you still have the audio of the program in between tape changes.

--
Bill Cammack
http://CammackMediaGroup.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Amirault"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> At a recent shoot for my show I had a chance to try out the Double
Ended
> Video Sound system that David Tames presented at the recent
PodcampBoston2