--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I met one of the writers at Digital Hollywood and I think she said
> they were spending around $350,000 per episode.
>
> I also heard from Shelly Palmer http://www.shellypalmermedia.com/
> that NBC is in talks to acquire online show Quarterlife.
>

> Tim

Yes Sir Tim, you called it.

According to TechCrunch, NBC picked up Quarterlife:

<http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/11/16/nbc-picks-up-made-for-myspace-show-quarterlife/>

or

http://tinyurl.com/384d9k

To add insult to injury, in the article, it says "The deal is the
first time a made for internet program has been picked up by a
television network in the United States."

To which Paul Kontonis of http://ForYourImagination.com pointed out
that http://www.manandwife.tv got picked up by MTV back in June
<http://www.reelpopblog.com/2007/06/mtv_picks_up_fa.html>.

--