He said on Steve's site: "we WILL be influenced by what our users
submit, and WILL acknowledge and pay those users whose material we are
influenced by.

So, there's a potential added value to posting material on their site.
 Hopefully that means that they've buffered some shows, but don't have
them all in the can yet, and are planning to incorporate
user-generated ideas to weave the storyline to a degree.  That would
be a progressive use of video created specifically for the internet.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Garfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>