I've been browsing Mefeedia and playing videos for some time on my
iPhone and all works great (except the AT&T network - really need WiFi
for video playback). Actually, i can browse and play videos in my
channel really nicely by just entering the url
http://www.mefeedia.com/user/franks/ and i'm on my way.

We've been using a custom PHP embed script for some time - will have
to check the jQuery plugin. Thanks for the plugin link. There is
another plugin too that also does Flash and other formats (we
currently support Quicktime, Flash, Real, Windows Media, and others).

Regards,
-Frank

Frank Sinton

http://www.mefeedia.com/user/franks/