Hello videobloggers,

I wanted to let you all know that the application process for getting
your blog/ videoblog credentialed for the 2008 Democratic National
Convention is now open. In 2004, the Democratic National Convention
credentialed 30 blogs for the Convention. In 2008, we're going to be
credentialing many more in 2008 in Denver, Colorado. I'll spare the
details here, but we're credentialing 56 state bloggers/videobloggers
for what is being called the State Blogger Corp. We're going to
credential one blogger per state, DC and the territories. Then we
have a general blogger pool where bloggers can apply for credentials.
Check out this link for the Q and A. http://
demconvention.wordpress.com/blogger-credentaling-process/

To learn more about the process and apply for blogger/video blogger
credentials check out this link: http://www.demconvention.com/a/
2007/09/press_logistics.html

  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 720-362-2135.

We'd love to see you in Denver!

Jason
Director for Online Communications
Democratic National Convention Committee