> So does anyone know of any blip-like sites that loiez could probably
> try until either blip or french telecom get their collective acts
> together?  Baring in mind that Loiez uses widescreen HD, even
> sometimes super widescreen in his work.

DivX Stage6 might be a good choice, although I don't see anyone getting fast
upload speeds when putting HD video on the Web. If I put out a 5-10 minute
720p file, it often takes 10 minutes (which was Loiez's gage for too long in
his original post) to upload on any connection, which is to be expected for
high def video.

If you post big files, you can expect to wait longer to upload them. And
then expect the service you upload them to will take longer to convert the
file to their generic Web display format.

Jake Ludington

http://www.jakeludington.com