I'm not talking making "people ashamed for having conversations", I'm
talking about how their heads are stuck on sticks and paraded around town.
It's very Lord Of The Flies, and nobody deserves to be treated as Piggy.

But maybe in your world they do.  Your actions are showing that that is how
you like things to work.

--
Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com