I cannot figure out how, in a group that sometimes seems so EXTREMELY
focused on the purely commercal side of videoblogging lately, some
people feel the group is ANTI such things and operates as a lynch mob
along those lines. I still see plenty of all kinds of discussion here.

I also think a little clear vision about the things we all DON'T share
as values/goals/ethics may be useful.  I mean holy smokes, if a
community that lays some claim to, directly or indirectly, 29 Fragile
Days, Twittervlog, Taylor Street Studios, Scratch Video, Alive in
Baghdad, French Maid TV, Gerry T and Mahalo Daily can really say it's
ALL about the shared vision, we're in serious, serious denial.

Brook
Brook Hinton
film/video/audio art
www.brookhinton.com