Seems like everything's been said that needs to be said, at least as
far as the EPIC-FU / advertising topic goes.  We appreciate all the
clarification and support of the group.

As we said in our response video, Cheryl's core question about what is
an ad and what isn't is a completely valid one.  We all have an
obligation to answer difficult questions.  And those of us who ask the
questions have an obligation to be responsible shepherds in the
conversation that ensues.

I think the extended nature of the conversation and some of the
questions around the rest of the video led emotions to run high all
around.

We'd better make sure we all stick together through these times,
because that is the only way we will ever really make a difference in
the way media is created and consumed.  That means no half-baked
commentary that can be construed as an accusation or an attack.  Some
old school journalistic sensibilities need to pervade these
discussions to prevent them from devolving into drama-fests.

Our $.02 anyway...

Happy holidays to all,

Steve & Zadi