Cheers for the info. I didnt mean I wanted to hear controvertial things about
them, or that
I rate companies based on controversy, just that they havent been talked about
in too
much detail on this list because a lot of the discussions here about companies
are when
they do something wrong.

So yeah I just want to hear more about the helping, and people's experiences,
anything
like that which hasnt been discussed a lot here already. It was only just over
a year ago
that there was a brief period here where it looked like some new
partnerships/networks
were gonna arrive that would be either about helping, or helping themselves.
2007 looked
like an interesting year to progress (or sellout, depending on your
perspective), but that all
fizzled out before much came of it, so Im trying to go back and survey the
reality of the
slow march to progress, hopefully on a stable foundation, that has emerged over
the
years. I would guess that the level of delusions of grandeur and instant
mega-millions in
this field has now peaked, and those with the right mix of talent, hard work,
luck & energy
will march steadily on towards a fulfilling career in independent online video.

Cheers

Steve Elbows