> Right - was just going to say that it sounds like HDV. You have to
> compress that first into some sort of quicktime or wmv, converting it
> to square pixels in the process so that it's one of those resolutions
> that Bill said - 1280 x 720, 640 x 360, etc.

But that doesn't really address my question. I know I can convert to a
square pixel resolution using my editing software. I *can* also opt to
output a WMV, MOV or MPEG file with non-square pixels (I'm not saying this
is the right way to do things, just pointing out the option). My question
was why can't Blip do that for me?

Jake Ludington

http://www.jakeludington.com