Hey all,
I just hooked up with Asterpix. http://asterpix.com

Hat tip to Renat...

It's a very cool site.

There are some improvements to be made, but check this out:
http://www.asterpix.com/console/?avi=7768731
http://www.asterpix.com/console/?avi=7768771

If you've not seen it before, press all the buttons on the player.

The note that opens has a close button and a maximize button on it,
and if you need to scroll down for more text you have to use your
arrow keys.

That's about it.

Check it out.

Cheers,