One of the assignments I give students is to make a music video with
no music or sound.

So let's make it a vlogject. The Silencio Project. Silent music
videos. No other restriction - the openness should provide for an
interesting peek into people's minds and philosophies about the moving
image. Tag'em with "silencio". I'll set up a Semanal-like (but simple)
blog where people can post links to their pieces if they wish, but the
tag at least will get picked up by mefeedia etc. If someone else wants
to set up the site, go for it - I wouldn't be able to do it til Monday
and I'd just be using a template anyway since I'm not a coder.

Brook

Brook Hinton
film/video/audio art
www.brookhinton.com