I've been very happy with Feedburner but I often think, "What if I
sold one of my online properties to a competitor of Feedburner?" or
"What if one of my feeds at Revver or Youtube became more popular than
my own feed?"

How could that effect the sale of my online property because I don't
control those users.

The Apple iTunes Store uses my feeds and I like that. It makes me all
warm and fuzzy inside.

I wonder if Mr. or Ms. Epic FU have any thoughts on this?

They have feeds in several places.

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV