Hi guys,

Found a great tune on ccmixter.org...(thank you videoblog wiki!).

I put together a faux experimental video for semanal, a quick one because I
am behind, but I can¹t figure out how to credit the music.

It¹s one song that uses samples from another song on ccmixter. The artist
uses one name on ccmixter, another on his myspace page. What name do I use?
Do I put a link to the ccmixter page? Or to his myspace page? Do I need to
credit the sample too? What should I say?

Any ideas from the group?

Here¹s the song ­ very cool.
http://ccmixter.org/media/files/jaspertine/13020

Geez ­ you think you¹re done ­ and there¹s still a ton of work to do.

Thanks!

Irene Duma
Strange Duck Media
...a good egg