Damn yahoo and google.

Google staight up censors yahoo groups. They're blacklisted from
google. Asshole google.
http://www.google.com/search?q=yahoo+groups+vlogeurope

And yahoo with their stupid urls.  Why not groups.yahoo.com/vlogeurope
or vlogeurope.yahoo.com.

Who knows! Idiots.

FYI, wanting to go to vlogeurope and going to vlogeurope are to very
very different things.

Budapest does not seem to me to be the most accessible european city
from the US.

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog