Id love to say yes, but as 2008 has so far had more failure than sucess for me,
I wouldnt
bank on it. Ive aready failed to meet people in London that I really wanted to,
and Im
nearly 3 weeks behind with semanal already. And I spent all of Saturday trying
to make 3d
hands for a virtual puppet, only for me to realise after I finished that Id
inadvertently
created hands that looked like they were groping breasts! Doh!

Hows it going with that site that enables people to have advanced shares in
indie video
and thus fund the production? I dont seem to be able to remember its name,
argh, but I
am interested in the concept. Lets just hope my brain isnt 100% wrong and its
not even
you that's involved with that site, thus making me a complete babbling idiot,
continuing a
trend I was hoping to end this year ;)

Cheers

Steve Elbows