Yes.  I should have mentioned that those were my personal preferences
as far as watching ads on shows.  I don't buy or sell ads and have
nothing to do with that industry.

Some sites actually throw 30 second ads up before the video plays, as
if you're about to watch an entire 30-minute television show.  Some
sites also don't have the ads burned into the video, meaning that you
have to let the ad play until the end with no fast-forward control
before it re-directs you to the URL of the video you wanted to see in
the first place.

Bill
BillCammack.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Zachary Braiker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Standard time for pre-roll is :10 or :15 seconds.
> We buy media for clients, and I placed several :15 ads this month.
> Best,
> Zachary
>
> On Feb 8, 2008 2:46 AM, Bill Cammack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   Pre-roll? Preferably 3-5 seconds. First Position? 5-10 seconds. I
> > really don't enjoy watching 15 seconds of show and then 15 seconds of
> > commercial.
> >
> > Depending on how long your show is, you can get away with another 15
> > second spot in the middle or near the end, but those are less coveted
> > by advertisers, for obvious reasons of people not watching the show
> > that long and never seeing the commercial.
> >
> > I also think that the more integrated the ad is with the show, the
> > better. Have your on-air talent do the voiceover or the actual spot.
> >
> > Bill Cammack
> > http://BillCammack.com <http://billcammack.com/>
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "Jan McLaughlin"
> > <jannie.jan@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been watching all the networks web shows on and off from the
> > beginning.
> > >
> > > The least intrusive of them is :05
> > >
> > > The longest, :15
> > >
> > > All the mid-roll ads are :30