fwiw, I do it in reverse. I upload to blip and get blip to post it to
my drupal blog (like it sends to archive.org).  then I just edit the
post how I like & to add categories etc.. so u could have a single
blip account, which posted to your main site or separate blip accounts
that post to each person's separate blog.
I'm upgrading this week so might try some other contrib modules, but I
haven't tried the one u referred to sorry.
kath

--
http://www.aliak.com