I LOVE LEDs. just make sure you get some CTO to compensate for the
color temp that tends to be cold, in which case, they're great to
balance with daylight. but it's soft and energy saving and usually
comes with a dimmer. aside from the on-board panels, DP JoaquĆ­n
Baca-Asay (DP of "Thumbsucker") swears by 1x1 ft LED panels for soft
natural light.

good luck.
-brian

--