Good :) The fmt=18 ones appear to be h264 .mp4's 480x360, being played
through flash. It is possible to download them, they may be the same
versions curently being used on apple tv or iphone/ipod touch youtube
feature, not sure.

The fmt=6 one (of the dog skateboarding at least) appeared to be some
sort of higher quality .flv, I havent tried to work out what codec or res.

Cheers

Steve Elbows
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Delongchamp"