Oh I forgot to post a link to forum where this was discovered and
discussed at length, people working out what the best format to upload
is, stuff like that:

http://forum.videohelp.com/topic346256.html

Oh and also apologies to everyone that my posts have had annoying line
breaks in them for months, I was posting using safari 3 via yahoo
groups web interface, which I guess was causing the problem. I didnt
notice it until Patrick pointed it out to me, cheers to him for that,
I'll use Firefox 3 beta to post and hopefully no more badly formed
messages from me.

Steve Elbows

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/02/29/watch-high-resolution-youtube-videos/