There's risk with using any service, paid or free.  TOS can change.
Businesses fold.  The risk with Tubemogul doesn't seem nearly as risky as
Youtube.  If Tubemogul folds or changes negatively, I can just manually
upload to all our accounts like I did a few months ago.

--

*Adam Quirk* / Producer, Wreck & Salvage LLC / [EMAIL PROTECTED] /+1
551.208.4644 (m) / imbullemhead (aim)