Very cool. Thanks for this feedback. This is the kind of information I
was trying to get with my "loaded question"

Unfortunately it's still very hard to set up video advertising on your
own videos and services like Revver and Blip have been great for so
many people but when you get to the point of controlling your own
advertising inventory and an advertiser comes to you with prerolls,
postrolls and overlays to place on all your videos for a week or a
month you don't want to go in and edit them into every video then cut
them out the following week.

My feeling right now is that it may be best to create video promos for
your website and use TubeMogul to place those promos everywhere you
can to drive traffic to webpages and videos that you control and can
monetize.

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV