Hey Markus – I requested stats at SHVH but we never got to it. Too
much merriment ;)

A blog hosted at wordpress.com can not use google analytics. From
their FAQ: "We already use Google Analytics code to monitor the domain
in ways that provide us with useful information to benefit the service
we offer. It is not possible to use two instances of Google Analytics
on one page."

I'm wondering if the geeks in the group are skipping this thread
because it has "wordpress.com" in the header. I may have to rephrase
the question.

Jim
ihatetodance.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Markus Sandy"