Wow Sheila - you have done some serious thinking on this. One of the things
I like about it is the neutrality - yes, even detractors get credit for
being *engaged.*  And since we tend to have very long and thoughtful
comments on our episodes, I like the one point per word rating too! :-)
The main challenge I see is tracking all of this.  We do a daily show and I
cannot keep up with the basic stats tracking.  Have you thought of how this
might be implemented?

It would be nice if something could be automated

Are you a member ofADM? I would suggest you join and bring your ideas over
there.
http://www.downloadablemedia.org

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more