I agree that there is a need for a human element, but it won't be long
before someone figures out how to automate the majority of this.
I know that I can track comments through my TubeMogul account. I don't
know if those are downloadable or not. I'll have to go over and check
it out. But, if it were, per video, you could easily do a word count.
I can word counts on simple doc forms. So, there must be a way to
out-smart the system. lol

I wonder if some company like TubeMogul could add a list of referrers
to what they are already giving us? I will be asking them tomorrow! I
think those guys must cringe every time they see my phone number pop
up! LOL

Sheila

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Darling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>