Interesting. Has anybody got a few seconds of footage in this format that they
could post?

I like to do some testing to see what exactly it is about those h.264 files
that is causing
problems.

It may be Apple's fault rather than Sanyo, Id like to find out.

Also that workaround to use an older h264 component may work, but it could
cause other
problems.

Cheers

Steve Elbows