Editing AVCHD on PC natively is now possible without any issues in
Adobe Premiere CS3 with an add on from Mainconcept called MainConcept
MPEG Pro HDV 3.1.0.
You would of course need a fast Intel Core Duo 2 machine with at least
2.6GHZ processor and 4GB RAM plus RAID0 hard drive configuration.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/shop/Cameras-Camcorders/Camcorders/Hi-Def-Camcorders/model.HDC-HS9_11002_7000000000000005702