I hadn't thought about running it with bootcamp.  Good idea.  Thanks!
 I left my PC in London.

And Vegas Movie Studio costs even less than that - it's about $60-70
or £33.  Incredible value for what you get.

It's a really good editing program for videobloggers - perhaps the
best one out there to meet a hobbyist's needs.  I no longer feel any
need to tell people who are interested in videoblogging and digital
filmmaking that the first thing they should do is go out and spend
thousands of dollars on a Mac and FCP.    The advantages of FCP for
the average user do not justify the difference in price between it and
Vegas.

One of the things I like most about it is that it'll cut MP4 files
from a phone or a Xacti without having to import or convert/transcode
them.  And it's better in almost every way than all the other free and
cheap editing programs. Unlike WMM or iMovie 06 (never mind its
bastard child iMovie 08), it allows proper multiple-video-track Non
linear editing.
And in terms of flexibility, format friendliness and ease of use for
beginners, it beats the pants off Final Cut Express.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv