Hey all!  I am a grad student at UC San Diego doing a research project
on the video blogger community and video bloggers.   The goal of my
project is to develop a profile of video bloggers. This appears to be
quite a daunting task since the barriers to vlogging are relatively low
and there are a lot of video bloggers out there.  If you have a moment
to help me out I would really aprreciate it.  I have a few basic
questions that I am trying to answer (shown below).  Also, if you know
of any video blog sites that you consider to be good examples of a
video blog site or sites that have good content, that would really help!

Questions:
1. How did you get into vlogging?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What provides inspiration for your vlog posts?
4. How often do you post?
5. Is your video blog a business or a hobby?
6. What motivates you to continue updating your video blog?
7. How long does it take you to post (from the idea->filming->posting)?
8. If you have a site you would like to share (personal or just one you
like) please list here:

Thanks in advance!  If you want to shoot me an email instead of posting
a response, that's cool, too.

Cheers, Josh