omg, u used the word "triangulate" and you're not on Law & Order discussing
cell towers and Central Park!
i love u

also, i totally agree

u cant trust anyone by what they say so a real research of thorough grade
would indeed triangulate everything

for example, i go back and forth between smarty pants reporter and total
idiot :)

http://geekentertainment.tv