In one hand I would love for it to burn to the ground. I hate that place.

On the other hand though, the "haters" that have made a home for
themselves there would need to seek a new place to spread their shit
and that means into the truly great communities out there that are
virtually hate free. That would be a sad day.

So yeah, not sure where I stand on this. Great post though.